Cultural Proficiency has brought us together as colleagues, professionals, and friends. The current political, cultural, social, and emotional forces seem overwhelming for our educational environment. To meet today’s post-pandemic challenges, we will gather to engage in conversations for clarity and purpose. [read more...]
Please join us for a 3‐phase, interactive, professional learning experience
Outcomes from the professional learning experiences include:
- Narrowing and closing access and education gaps
- Reducing and eliminating disproportional outcomes among student ableness, languages, and
discipline/behavior and academic placement.
- Building professional capital (CTAs) within the district to grow and support large‐scale change initiatives
focused on access and equity for all students.
Please join us for a 3-Phase, 10-Day Professional Learning Experience & Certification Training
- View Cultural Proficiency as a shared, prioritized journey to educating the youth in their school
- Experience Cultural Proficiency as personal and professional work
- Use the Framework of Cultural Proficiency in addressing equity, access, and inclusion issues in the school
- Use the Tools of Cultural Proficiency to build capacity to change conversations, practices, and policies to serve ALL students
Facilitated by Dr. [read more...]
Please join us for the first phase of a 3-phase, interactive, professional learning experience.
- Narrowing and closing access and education gaps.
- Reducing and eliminating disproportional outcomes among student ableness, languages, and discipline/behavior and academic placement.
- Building professional capital (CTAs) within the district to grow and support large-scale change initiatives focused on access and equity for all students.
Thomas May, HR Executive Director & Dr. Stacie Stanley, Co-Author of Leading While Female: A Culturally Proficient Response for Gender Equity will share effective techniques that women (including women of color) can use to break through that glass ceiling! Explore how making your way through the final interview is the key to obtaining the leadership position you desire. [read more...]
77% of the teachers in this nation are female, yet only 24% of the superintendents are female. Dr. Trudy Arriaga, Dr. Thelma Meléndez de Santa Ana and Dr. Michele Bowers will facilitate this session to explore the reasons for the compelling and concerning data as we highlight 3 successful female superintendents. [read more...]
Featuring Dr. Ken Magdelano, Executive Director of The Center for Leadership, Equity, and Research and Dr. Delores Lindsey, coauthor of Leading While Female, will engage in a conversation about the importance of men and women as mentors and sponsors of female leaders. [read more...]
Join us for a one-hour panel discussion featuring the authors of Leading While Female, Delores Lindsey, Stacie Stanley, Trudy Arriaga and the current student body president of MIT, Danielle Geathers. Our dynamic discussion will highlight the barriers women face on their leadership journey and the tangible next steps that can be taken to overcome these barriers. [read more...]
- Page 1 of 2